Foundation in Financial Health
Cornerstone – Foundation in Financial Health is an immediately applicable and personally relevant educational course that is focused on helping a person be aware of and build assets. With an approach that takes into account your environment and current situation, Cornerstone demonstrates how personal values impact your view of financial and health choices.
You Will Learn:
- How to explore personal goals and the barriers to successfully achieving those goals.
- Why most budgeting and personal finance classes are ineffective – and what can be done about it.
- How to use the “Asset Building Continuum” as a means to building financial and employment stability, even when you have limited resources.
- Understanding the role of personal values in financial behaviors.
- The concept of Internal Inconsistency and its role in personal decision-making.
- The role of community, routines, habits and willpower in financial and health behaviors.
- The Time Value of Income and Expenses.
- The impact of financial stress on decision-making and personal health.
- Strategies for saving and improved money management, even when you have limited resources.
You Will Receive:
- An invaluable personal and professional development opportunity.
- A portfolio of Cornerstone curriculum and materials.
- A certificate of course completion.